This Father's Day, June 18, celebrate dad with the "Over-The-Top" room package at Lotte New York Palace. For the occasion, the hotel is offering experience specially curated for fathers. The $25,000 package includes:
- Accommodations in the 5,000-square-foot Towers Champagne Suite, complete with views of St. Patrick's Cathedral. The suite spans three floors and it has vaulted ceilings, a marble staircase and an elevator.
- Curated whiskey tasting at Rarities with beverage director, Justin Lorenz.
- A spa treatment in one of the hotel's Triplex Suites:
- Executive Dad: This treatment includes a 50-minute Deep Tissue Massage using aromatherapy, deep heat and hot towels to unwind the body, reboot the mind and transform stress into balance followed by a 30-minute Refreshing Gentleman’s Facial.
- Sports Dad: Ideal for the sports enthusiast or workout fanatic, dads can enjoy a 50-minute Signature Athletic Performance Massage followed by a 30-minute sports pedicure, concluding with a therapeutic hot stone foot massage.
- Man of the Hour: Designed to improve circulation in the head and neck, the pairing of a 30-minute Deep Tissue Massage and 30-minute Scalp Massage are wonderfully relaxing for both the mind and nervous system.
- Note: Treatments must be booked for Sunday, June 18th from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., and must be booked in advance.
- Dinner for two in the Champagne Suite
- Steak dinner with a bottle of Dom Perignon
The rate includes the above amenities but they can be purchased individually, as well, exclusive of the Father's Day package.
The midtown Manhattan hotel has 990 rooms and suites, including 176 Towers accommodations. Located on the top 14 floors of the hotel, The Towers at Lotte New York Palace have separate check-in and concierge service. Towers Suites have marble baths, nightly turndown service, and exclusive maitre d'etage butlers to cater to guests needs.