D.C. Hotel Partners with Saks for Engagement PackageJanuary 21, 2014
Looking to propose over Valentine's Day? Here's a way to do it right: Capella Washington, D.C., Georgetown and Saks Fifth Avenue have partnered to create a “Capital Engagement” Package.
Priced at USD $777,777, the package is valid February 10 to 16, 2014, and the centerpiece of the package is a 5.01 carat white cushion cut diamond ring set on a pink diamond pave shank (5.39 carat diamond in total) by Graff Diamonds, courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue. Fun touch: The proposer will be contacted by Capella for “strategic planning meetings” prior to the stay to ensure that the engagement ring is properly sized and to the specifications of the guest.
The package also also includes:
Shopping spree for couple curated by the hotel’s Resident Stylist at Saks Fifth Avenue’s Fifth Avenue Club worth $5,000
- Pick-up at the guests home (within the continental U.S.) by a Bentley for transfers to the closest private jet strip
- Private jet from anywhere in the Continental U.S. to Washington D.C.
- Guests will be met by Capella’s Personal Assistant to escort them to the hotel
- Two-night’s stay in the Presidential Suite (availability to prolong stay if guests require)
- Couples massage in-room upon arrival
- Manicure and pedicure for two in the suite
- Five-course dinner & wine in the Presidential Suite (accompanied by a string trio)
- Champagne breakfast in bed
- Resident Stylist Shopping Tour (tailored to guest wishes) – shopping spree at some of D.C.’s top boutiques
- Combine romance with history with a private tour of Mount Vernon, home of the first President of the United States, George Washington
- Pickup at Alexandria Harbor followed by a sunset Potomac River tour with early dinner
- Drop-off at Georgetown Waterfront and then pick-up by a horse drawn carriage (guests will have warm blankets and hot cocoa to keep them warm)
- Surprise engagement party on Capella Rooftop for 20 guests accompanied by a private jazz trio concert or other preferred music genre. Guests of the couple will have arrived and checked in to Capella Washington D.C. while engagement couple is off property (guest rooms are included in the package)
- Champagne nightcap on rooftop
- Brunch for 20 guests in The Grill Room the following day
- Day at leisure with friends prior to departure by private airplane
- Transportation between activities continuously provided with private driver in Bentley.
Package is subject to availability and requires a nine-day advance booking notice. The reservation for this package is non-cancellable and once confirmed, the hotel will require a full deposit. For reservations contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-617-2407
For more information, visit www.capellawashingtondc.com.