This sounds like an amazing way to see the world: For next year, Abercrombie & Kent has created new Marco Polo Club Invitational Journeys to Mongolia, Russia and France, as well as an Indochina itinerary that includes two luxury cruises.
On these tours, guests can...
· Explore the Gobi desert by camel and experience the Naadam Festival. (Mongolia: Naadam Festival & the Gobi Desert.)
· Cruise along the islands and caves of Ha Long Bay, watch wildlife along the Mekong River from the new Aqua Mekong and discover Angkor Wat’s ancient temples. (Indochina: Ha Long Bay & the Mekong.)
· Visit Normandy accompanied by a World War II expert and tour the Abbey of Saint-Michel and châteaux on France. (Loire Valley & D-Day 70 Years Later.)
· Talk to with Mikhail Gorbachev's personal assistant. Tour Peterhof Palace before the crowds. Cruise St. Petersburg’s canals and attend a White Nights Festival of the arts performance. (Russia: From Red Square to White Nights.)
· Tour the Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset, explore Panna and Bandhavgarh National Park and wander through the Kanha Tiger Reserve, home of the Bengal tiger in its natural habitat. (India: Tigers, Taj & Tradition.)
· See the crossroads of Europe and Asia with a private before-hours visit to the Hagia Sophia, a tour of Istanbul’s Tulip Festival and an exploration of Mount Nemrut in eastern Turkey. (Turkey: Byzantium & the Bosphorus.)
· Sail to Denderah and Abydos, as well as Karnak, Luxor and Kom Ombo on a seven-night Nile cruise. (Pharaohs, Pyramids & the Nile.)
In addition to new experiences, returning itineraries include Colombia’s Colonial Charm, Along the Great Silk Road by Private Train and English Gardens & the Chelsea Flower Show, which offers exclusive access to the Royal Horticultural Society’s members-only festivities (these sold out in 2012 and 2013).
For more information, visit www.abercrombiekent.com.