From the end of April, Accor will offer guests an Accorhotels iOS app for Apple Watch. The Accorhotels app for Apple Watch will be available in 10 languages and works in connection with the smartphone app.
“This policy is part of the group's digital plan, which aims to accompany the changeover to new mobile practices," said Romain Roulleau, Accor's SVP e-commerce and director of the "mobile first" program. "Accor is thus fully embracing the era of connected wearables and adopting an ongoing improvement approach to this robust market trend."
The app promotes top hotels and destinations and allows users to manage current bookings on Accorhotels.
Accorhotels customers will:
- Receive alerts telling them the online check-in service is open;
- Access information about their bookings: arrival date, number of nights, number of guests;
- Receive information about the hotel's services (free Wi-Fi, car park, spa, swimming pool, etc.);
- Access the interactive map, the itinerary to find the hotel and the local weather forecast
- Access their Le Club Accorhotels loyalty card details, with their status and loyalty points.