We've already looked at a few options for spending New Year's Eve in New York City, but this late entrant seems like a doozy: The Andaz 5th Avenue has unlocked its highest category suite (aptly named the Empire Terrace Suite) for a two-night stay for up to four guests over the New Year’s Eve holiday. Guests will get to look out over New York City, including unobstructed views of Times Square (and the crowds freezing as they watch the ball drop), from the suite’s private wraparound balcony.
Priced at $14,000, the Andaz 5th Avenue New Year’s Eve package is valid for a two-night stay over December 31, 2013 – January 2, 2014 and includes:
· Luxury accommodations for up to four guests in the hotel’s Empire Terrace Suite
· Roundtrip airport transfers (or local transfers up to 50 miles from hotel)
· Champagne and hors d’oeuvres upon arrival
· In-room spa treatments for four on New Year’s Eve
· Personal styling appointment with champagne at BCBG, plus $100 off purchases of $350 or more*
· A choice of dinner for four at the hotel’s popular restaurant, the shop, or in-suite dining on New Year’s Eve
· Four tickets to Cipriani 42nd Street’s New Year’s Eve party from 12am – 3am
· Recovery breakfast for four on New Year’s Day in the shop
The hotel’s Empire Terrace Suite has a 793 square-foot wraparound terrace with top views of the city, including landmarks like the Empire State Building and New York Public Library. On New Year’s Eve, guests can enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime chance to watch the New Year’s Eve ball drop in Times Square from their private terrace. Bonus: Guests will also have the option to dine in-suite on New Year’s Eve so as not to miss the countdown.
To book Andaz 5th Avenue’s New Year’s Eve package, call the hotel directly at 212-601-1234.