Crystal Cruises released new selection of Boutique Adventures experiences on Asia voyages in 2015. The experiences include dim sum making & mixology in Hong Kong; immersing guests in the day and life of a Shanghainese in Shanghai; and learning how Sumo wrestlers stay in shape in Tokyo.
- Learning the art of Dim Sum Making and Chinese Mixology in Hong Kong, with lunch at Tin Lung Heen, a two-star Michelin restaurant at the Ritz-Carlton. Afterward, participate in a mixology class at Ozone, the world’s highest bar.
- Experience Shanghai: A Day in the Life for an experience immersing guests in the culture of Shanghai. Explorers will participate in a tai chi class in the park, shop at the wet market, take a cooking class for lunch, join a calligraphy and paper cutting workshop and pay a home visit to a local family for tea.
- Enjoy a Private Viewing of Bund 26 inclusive of a private dinner on the veranda of the ABC Bank, following a showing of the art and the private rooms of the bank.
- Observe a Traditional Tokyo Sumo Stable where Japan’s wrestlers will be immersed in their morning practice called, “asa-keiko.”
- Master Otaru Sushi Making with this cooking workshop that includes a visit to the local food market to shop for ingredients, followed by sushi making and sake tastings with the chef at a local sushi restaurant.
- Relish in the Taste of Kyoto by visiting the local market with a Kyoto chef for cooking ingredients and indulging in the cuisines and sake unique to Kyoto.