Six Senses Spa at Six Senses Zighy Bay
Best Luxury Spa Hotel Six Senses Zighy Bay announces a limited-access, three-day Pilates wellness retreat, led by Lynne Robinson. From March 6-9, 2014, Robinson returns to Six Senses Spa at Zighy Bay to offer private Pilates sessions and group mat-work classes for resort guests.
Guests who subscribe to the three-day retreat enjoy two private sessions with Robinson, unlimited wellness activities on the resort’s weekly program, daily wellness cuisine hand tailored by Chef de Cuisine James Knight Pacheco, daily private herbal steam, two sixty-minute signature massages, full wellness program inclusions, and the opportunity to join the resort’s empowering program for International Women’s Day on March 8. Full package pricing begins at USD 3,506, including nightly accommodation and full board meal plan in a spacious villa with private pool. Double-person retreat price is $4207.
- Three nights' accommodation in a pool villa
- Daily Wellness Cuisine three meals per day
- Personal wellness consultation on arrival
- Personal fitness consultation on arrival
- Personal Pilates sessions with Lynne Robinson (60 minutes)
- Three Herbal Steam (30 minutes)
- Thai Massage (60 minutes)
- Deep Tissue Massage (60 minutes)
- Access to complimentary daily wellness activities as per the resort’s weekly schedule
- Two healthy drinks at the spa’s juice bar
- Complimentary laundry service up to 4 pieces upon arrival day
- Access to steam, sauna and ice cave facilities in the spa
- Access to fitness center, Jungle Gym and access to tennis and pétanque courts
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports
- Complimentary departure gift.
Prices are quoted in USD and are subject to 9 percent tax and 8.4 percent resort service charge.