Heads up, music fans! Four Seasons Resorts Lanai will host the third annual Lanai Jazz Festival from March 1 to 3 this year. Scheduled performers will include Grammy winner Delfeayo Marsalis; Grammy winner and saxophone master Eric Marienthal; Paula Fuga; jazz guitar duo Damon Parillo and Ron Hetteen; jazz duo Robbie Ray Lopaka and Dave Graber; Hawaiian jazz nose flute master Calvin Hoe; and The Jazz Alley TV Trio of Gene Argel, Paul Marchetti and Doug White.
The schedule of events includes:
- Dessert & Jazz Under the Stars at The Lodge at Koele - Friday, March 1, 2013, 6:00-9:00 pm. The Jazz Alley Trio will perform under the stars along with special performances from the Lanai Jazz Festival Musicians.
- Coffee Works – Saturday, March 2, 2013, 9:00-11:00 am. Start the morning with a cup of joe and Jazz Guitarist Robbie Ray Lopaka’s java jam session.
- Café 565 – Saturday, March 2, 2013, 11:00 am–1:00 pm. Enjoy live music in Lanai City during lunch with jazz guitarist Damon Parillo.
- The Lodge at Koele - Saturday, March 2, 2013, 5:00-9:00 pm. Delfeayo Marsalis, Eric Marienthal, Paula Fuga, Damon Parillo & Ron Hetteen, jazz duo with Robbie Ray Lopaka and Dave Graber along with the Jazz Alley TV Trio will perform in the Great Hall.
- No Ka Oi Grindz – Sunday, March 3, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm. Special morning performance by jazz guitarist Robbie Ray Lopaka.
- Sunday Jazz Festival Brunch at The Lodge at Koele – Sunday, March 3, 2013, 9:30 am – 12:00 pm. Begin the day with a special Sunday brunch performance by jazz pianist Gene Argel in the Great Hall.
- The Lodge at Koele – Sunday, March 3, 2013, 7:00-9:00 pm. – Enjoy a hana hou performance in the Great Hall with Grammy winner Delfeayo Marsalis, complimented by a special dinner menu. Advanced reservations are recommended for dinner.
Four Seasons Resorts Lanai is currently offering special accommodations rates on select dates throughout the festival. To make room reservations, call 800-321-4666 and mention the Lanai Jazz Festival.