Island of Palms, South Carolina
Offering a variety of activities from Lowcountry palm fronds origami to crafting a beach body scrub to a build-your-own boat race, Duney’s VIP All-Inclusive Recreation Pass offers approximately 30 percent savings on kid activities and is included in the Do-The-Duney Family Vacation Package, available for Spring Break stays from April 7-20, 2014, and including the following starting at $439 per night:
- Accommodations for five nights in a two-bedroom Resort Condo, based on quad occupancy
- A Family Go Wild Card charged with $250 to spend on Resort dining, beach rentals, golf, tennis, spa services and more
- Two Duney VIP All-Inclusive Kids Recreation Passes with access to:
- Unlimited Crafts Corner: Kids participate in crafts of their choice from using Lowcountry palm fronds to make origami to designing bangles and beach bags to creating popsicle beach signs, dream catchers and birdhouses.
- DIY Beach Body Scrub: Kids pick scents and jars to create their very own body scrub.
- Marshmallow Monday: Kids enjoy a sunset marshmallow roast on the beach while making shark tooth necklaces.
- Tie Dye: Kids choose their shirt and create a psychedelic design.
- 2 Bingo Cards: Kids are given the chance to win cool prizes.
- Build-a-buddy: Kids choose from a variety of animals to build a stuffed buddy, complete with a t-shirt, heart and birth certificate.
- Lowcountry Candle: Kids create a homemade candle out of sand and seashells as a memento from their stay.
- Cardboard Boat Regatta: Kids are challenged to build a cardboard boat and race it across the pool.
- Access to all complimentary pools and events
Also available for summer travel from June 1 to August 28, the Do-The-Duney Family Vacation package including Duney’s VIP All-Inclusive Recreation Pass starts at $479 per night and offers a 30 percent savings on kid friendly resort activities. A sampling of Duney VIP summer activities includes palm weaving 101, balloon boat racing, paracord bracelet designing, wax hand molding and more.
While the kids explore the resort with VIP access, parents can enjoy the resort’s abundance of amenities including 36 holes of championship golf, 17 tennis courts, watersports, spa services, resort-wide pools, and delicious dining options. While off property, the entire family can take advantage of the many offerings of downtown Charleston including shopping on King Street, the South Carolina Aquarium, the Historic Charleston market, carriage rides, and more.