While spring is typically considered Amsterdam's "peak season," locals tend to call winter the “serenity” season, especially following a snowfall. The Dylan, the boutique hotel located in the heart of the city’s popular “nine streets,” is offering a “Serendipity Winter” package that includes some local attractions...just in time for one of the biggest festivals of the season.
Guests of the historic 40-room hotel can cruise along the city's canals in a private (and heated) 19th century salon boat, enjoy luxurious suite accommodations with stunning views of the famed Keizersgracht canal, and savor in The Dylan’s signature High Wine tasting near the lounge’s cozy fireplace. The Dylan’s “Serendipity Winter” package includes:
· One night stay in a Serendipity Junior Canal View Suite
· One and a half hour private morning cruise in a classic wooden salon boat on the canals. (Good to know: Guests can board between 7 & 9 AM)
· Personally customized breakfast plate to be served on board
· Entrance to the Canal House Museum
· High Wine experience with a selection of fine wines paired with savory bites from the kitchen of Executive Chef Dennis Kuipers
The “Serendipity Winter” package is available December 1, 2014 through February 28, 2015 and subject to availability. To book, email [email protected].
From November 27 through January 18, 2015, the city of Amsterdam will be decorated with a collection of light sculptures, projections and installations, designed by international artists during the annual Amsterdam Light Festival. Guests booking the “Serendipity Winter” package during this time period will get exclusive views of the show at sunrise, as the boat captain takes guests through the light festival’s “Water Colors Route.” For more information on the Amsterdam Light Festival, visit www.amsterdamlightfestival.com.