Extraordinary Journeys’ new 11-day Solar Eclipse Safari, which runs from October 26 - November 5, will bring visitors to Kenya's remote Northern Frontier to see the solar eclipse from Sibiloi National Park on November 3. The safari also includes traditional game viewing in the Maasai Mara and Laikipia plateau, before heading north to view the eclipse at a UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site.
- One-on-one encounters with giraffes at Giraffe Manor in Nairobi;
- Hot air balloon ride over the Maasai Mara followed by a champagne breakfast;
- Bi-plane flight over Lewa Conservancy followed by horseback tour;
- Private helicopter charter over northern Kenya;
- Camelback safari at Desert Rose Lodge;
- Visit to the cultural Boma people of Laikipia;
- Solar eclipse viewing at Sibiloi National Park, a UNESCO Heritage Site.
For a detailed itinerary, visit www.extraordinaryjourneys.net/blog/solar-eclipse-in-northern-kenya.