Looking for a different way to see Europe? This looks like a fun way to do some top-tier sightseeing...and to get some special exclusive access to some of the continent's top artistic venues: Four Seasons will launch a new private jet tour, “Backstage with the Arts,” from April 20 – May 5, 2015.
The trip will offer behind-the-scenes access to six European destinations in partnership with La Fugue, Paris. Guests will (of course) stay in Four Seasons hotels along the way, and will fly around Europe in a Boeing 757 that has been customized to seat just 52 guests, with a Four Seasons chef and guides on board.
· Lisbon - Private after-hours tour of the Jerónimos Monastery followed by cocktails and light fare on location.
· Milan - Exclusive access to the Duomo, including areas of the ancient cathedral not traditionally open to the public.
· Istanbul - Private after hours visits to top attractions like the Hagia Sophia and the Basilica Cistern.
· St. Petersburg - Private tour of St. Isaac’s Cathedral and an evening gala at Pavlovsk Palace, once the hunting grounds of czars.
· Prague - Performance at the Estates Theatre, where Don Giovanni premiered in 1787.
· Paris - Private dinner at Le Jules Verne, a Michelin three-star restaurant in the Eiffel Tower.
For more information, visit www.fourseasons.com.