Autograph Collection Hotels, Marriott International’s distinctive portfolio of one-of-a-kind hotels, has added five new properties to its portfolio – in Europe, the UAE, the U.S. and the Bahamas.
“Exactly like nothing else,” each hotel is hand-selected for its unique design, differentiated guest experiences, and their meaningful role in locality.
Autograph Collection’s latest additions include:
- Roomers Baden-Baden, Baden-Baden, Germany: The city’s first luxury lifestyle hotel, Roomers Baden-Baden has a modern design and architecture with 130 guestrooms and suites, a Pan-Asian restaurant led by Berlin chef Duc Ngo, moriki, a lounge bar and rooftop garden and infinity pool overlooking the Black Forest, and a 5,000-square-foot spa with a hammam, sauna, and steam baths.
- The Watermark Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge, LA: The third Autograph Collection hotel in Louisiana, The Watermark Baton Rouge was converted from the former Louisiana Trust and Savings Bank – built in 1925 as the city’s first skyscraper. The hotel’s design highlights rare artwork by local sculptor Angela Gregory and original marble stairways that lead to the bank-vault-turned-ballroom. The hotel has 144 curated guestrooms with classic industrial features: vault-inspired doors and exposed walls. The Gregory blends upscale Louisiana with a worldly in an open kitchen setting.
- French Leave Resort, Eleuthera Island, the Bahamas: Opening this month, French Leave Resort is located in Governors Harbour. The 270-acre resort uses traditional Bahamian architecture and was designed with the least possible environmental impact. Resort guests can enjoy the French Leave pink sand beach, as well as local boat rentals and charters; personal boats and yachts may be docked at the resort marina or at one of the hotel’s five moorings.
- The Adolphus Hotel, Dallas, TX: After a multi-million-dollar renovation, The Adolphus Hotel will see the addition of modern amenities but won’t lose its historical charm. The renovation includes the complete refurbishment of all guestrooms, public spaces, and meeting spaces; the addition of a new 19th-floor ballroom; construction of a 7th-floor rooftop pool and bar; a new luxury spa and fitness center; updates to the French Room Restaurant; as well as new dining and retail outlets.
- La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK, Dubai, UAE: The new lifestyle hotel in the heart of CITY WALK, Dubai’s new urban living destination, La Ville Hotel & Suites stands out as a low-rise. It’s composed of 77 guestrooms, 11 suites, and 68 apartments. The Penthouse Suite will have nearly 2,000 square feet of living space, a private dining area, and a terrace with views of Dubai’s skyline. At Chival, menus will focus on healthy and locally sourced produce; Graze is a modern gastro grill; Grapeskin will be the hotel’s wine bar; and LookUp comes complete with an infinity pool and views of the Burj Khalifa. La Ville Hotel & Suites opens this month.