Boca Raton Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, has announced a new experience for guests staying at Boca Raton Yacht Club, including a transformation of the resort’s 112-room, self-contained boutique property and new, exclusive concierge services as part of a gradual refresh that will be completed this November 2018.
The $8.2 million transformation will put an increased focus on views of Intracoastal Waterway, Lake Boca, the Atlantic Ocean and the resort marina. As a guest of the Yacht Club, travelers are privy to private check-in, a welcome champagne toast, three unique daily beverages, tasting offerings by resort mixologists and chefs in the Commodore Club and more.
Following an extensive internal redesign, the updated Yacht Club will have vibrant marine and yacht-inspired interiors complimented with blue and white accents and Cyprus wood. Rooms will also have a balcony with Mediterranean-style, wrought-iron lounge chairs upholstered in blue and white pinstripe canvas and views of the Intracoastal Waterway, marina and ocean. Guests will also find original artwork in rooms by Talisher Art Studio, commissioned exclusively for the Yacht Club.
Starting November 2018, guests who purchase the Yacht Club Experience can receive exclusive private concierge services to assist with personal, vacation or business needs, including:
- Curbside escort and champagne welcome in private arrival area with a personal concierge for all arrangements, including priority access to dining and all on-property activities
- Customized in-room mini bar, unique turndown offerings and pressing of two items per guest
- VIP Beach Concierge and Rejuvenation Chalet at Boca Beach Club and Tower pools, which has a private refreshment station with water, sunscreen, cooling mist, fans, cooling towelettes, fruit and more
- Transportation to Royal Palm and Mizner Park along with VIP Shuttle offered throughout the day to the Beach Club
- Complimentary spa access, including a one-hour blowout at Waldorf Astoria Spa
These guests also receive exclusive access to the redesigned Commodore Lounge, offering complimentary breakfast, hors d'oeuvres, specialty cocktails, themed nights and more. Showcasing original, abstract artwork by New York artists, Jeanette Fintz, Bart Gulley, Liz Dexheimer, the blue and white interiors mirror the guest room marine-feel, with windows framing views of the waterway.