Carillon Miami is launching its new Wellness Retreat Season that will bring experts from across the industry to lead getaways to focus on varying areas of well-being. The series is a extension of Carillon Miami’s spa program, inviting guests to deepen their wellness journey in a beachfront setting while establishing new connections with members of the global wellness community.
The series will kickoff May 3–5, with a retreat led by full-figured supermodel Emme as she leads “Jump Into the Present Moment With Emme!,” a weekend focused on self-care, empowerment and clarity. The three-day retreat will includes six wellness workshops, spa credits, guided mediation and yoga sessions, two evening socials hosted by Emme, daily breakfast and lunch, three nights' suite accommodations, unlimited access to the spa’s Thermal Experience, schedule of fitness classes, private beach and pool amenities. Among those joining Emme will be Inessa Freylekhman, a licensed spiritual therapist and feng shui maestra, and Dr. James Stern, chief plastic surgeon of Memorial Hospital in Hollywood, FL.
Additional Wellness Retreat Series include:
- Become the Healthiest Version of You (May 24–26): A program led by nutritionist Clarissa Lenther will focus on nourishing the mind and body through nutrition seminars, yoga sessions, food workshops, restorative spa treatments and one-on-one consultations
- Tibetan Sound Healing (June 7–9): Professional sound healer Derek Duke Noble will lead a retreat surrounding Tibetan Sound Healing to discover the ancient Tibetan sounds, frequencies and chakras; attendees will learn about the mystical healing properties and mindful meditation practices
- Awakening Self-Care Retreat (June 21–23): Audrey Rossin, CEO and founder of NAD Florida Concierge will bring age-reversal treatment “NAD+” and explain the benefits on a cellular and molecular level
- The True Fountain of Inner and Outer Beauty (July 26–28): Attendees will learn the secrets of the universe that hold the key to continuous joy with certified life coach Honor Godin
- Vibrant Health with Ayurveda (August 9-11): The program led by Kimberly Rossi, director of spa, to discover how to improve digestions and increase the three vital essences during the Ayurveda retreat
- Awaken Your Inner Goddess & Glow Up From Within! (August 23–25): Led by spiritual therapist and feng shui maestra, Inessa Freylekhman for a weekend of “Glowing Up."
- BeLove Labor Day Retreat – “Fall In Love With Your Life” (August 30–September 2): Relationship and purpose experts Dr. Carolina Pataky and Max Riv will lead guests on a journey of self-discovery
- Upgrade Your Life: Healthy Lifestyle Upgrades + Conscious Language & Sacred Body Language Transition (September 27-29): This program will be led by life coach Honor Godin and executive chef April Ree
- Self-Care is a Mindset (October 4–6): Antoinette and Renee Beauchamp of One & Many will turn self-care practices into mindset shifts that help bring self-worth and self-love into every moment
- Detox Your Way to Health, Clarity and Beauty (November 1-3): Guests will discover detoxification as a foundation for better skin, weight control and vibrant health with Carillon Miami’s own master of acupuncture, Dr. Vladimir Turovskiy and holistic therapist, Elaine Kroyter
- Beauty at Every Age (July 12–14; November 15–17): Dr. James Stern, chief plastic surgeon of Memorial Hospital in Hollywood, FL will explore and discusses various non-invasive and surgical options