The Confidante Miami Beach, part of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, has teamed up with health and wellness group V Art of Wellness to create a series of fitness programs for hotels guests and locals.
Classes will include various boot camps, yoga classes, and outdoor functional fitness. Miami-based couple Christopher and Tracie Vlaun will lead 60-minute sessions tailored for and inspired by the hotel, using both its beachfront location and 10th floor open-air rooftop spa.
The Vlauns designed the holistic fitness routines to focus on a healthier lifestyle, reduced stress, and weight loss for all fitness levels. Offered daily at 10 am, the classes are open to hotel guests and included in the hotel’s daily resort fee; the cost per class for non-hotel guests is $20.
A sampling of the V Art of Wellness classes offered include:
- Beachcross Bootcamp: a high calorie-burning, dynamic, cross training boot camp that integrates multiple training methods.
- Aeroga: a mastery of movement derived from yoga, Pilates, and a collection of progressive bodyweight exercises.
- Shred Bootcamp: a total body workout for muscular strength and endurance.
- Body Circuit Boot camp: a high-calorie burning, dynamic boot camp combining interval aerobic and functional strength conditioning, core training, TRX, and a basic yoga cool down.
- Beach Body Blast: a fusion of low- to high-impact aerobic conditioning, cardio kickboxing, and bodyweight exercises focused on toning and strengthening the body.
- Dynamic Flow Yoga: a Vinyasa yoga class, which focuses on movement in synchronization with breath.
- Yoga Flow: a yoga class focusing on body alignment, pranayama (breath control), and flexibility.
- Yoga Core Fusion: combines the ancient asanas of Yoga to build strength, create balance, and increase flexibility with the core strengthening and lengthening movements of Pilates. Emphasizes a long, lean, toned body and a centered and focused mind.
- Beach Bliss Yoga: focuses on the balance between movement and presence of the mind using postures and breathing – great for overall wellness.
One option for a post-workout treatment at the rooftop spa is the 30-minute Neck, Back and Shoulder Massage which focuses on the upper body to release painful trigger points, restoring normal muscle function. The therapist uses an application of Arnica Salve to soothe pain and inflammation.