Only guests who book their stay through a Virtuoso travel advisor will receive these benefits at no additional charge:
- Room upgrade confirmed at time of booking (from October 15 to December 29)
- Room upgrade confirmed at time of arrival if available (December 30 onwards)
- Daily a la carte breakfast for two
- $100 food and beverage credit
- Early check-in and late check-out upon request (subject to availability)
Additional complimentary amenities include:
- High-speed internet access
- Non-alcoholic beverages from the mini bar
- Fruit upon arrival
- Use of the spa with pool, sauna and gym
Opening this fall and located on Lake Alster, The Fontenay’s “sculptural architecture mirrors the fluid lines of the water and parkland, uniting art and nature,” according to a written release. The interior has two impressive open spaces: a landscaped patio and an 89-foot-high atrium with a light installation as its centerpiece.
The 131 rooms and suites have parquet wood flooring, walk-in closets, seating areas, king beds, and private balconies, primarily with lake views. The green and blue hues of the color scheme extend the natural ambiance indoors. The hotel’s gourmet restaurant, helmed by Michelin-starred chef Cornelius Speinle, can be found on the top floor along with a bar. There is also an all-day restaurant serving regional dishes. The Fontenay will have a 10,000-square-foot rooftop spa with therapeutic and medical treatments as well as cycling and running programs, and a 66-foot indoor/outdoor pool.
Thr Preview program provides clients of Virtuoso travel advisors with exclusive advantages, while participating hotels benefit from comprehensive support before their opening, including networking opportunities, advisor training, and sales and marketing programs.