Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado has opened in Santa Fe, rebranding New Mexico's only AAA Five Diamond resort. The newly opened property offers upscale dining, a luxury spa, and exclusive amenities. The resort even has an outpost in downtown Santa Fe, where a Four Seasons concierge is on hand and a Mercedes-Benz shuttle takes guests to and from the main resort.
Terra restaurant offers regionally inspired cuisine such as guajillo prawns with white chocolate mole and classic southwestern red rice and mango salsa. The Bar at Encantado serves up local beers and tequilas - the perfect place to grab a cocktail before hitting the opera.
The Santa Fe Opera takes place form June 29 - August 25th, and Four Seasons is offering the special Opera Lover's Package throughout the season.
The Opera Lover's Package includes:
- Daily breakfast for two in Terra restaurant
- Two tickets to the Santa Fe Opera production of your choice
- Three-course pre-opera dinner for two (excludes alcoholic beverages)
- Round-trip transfers with Mercedes-Benz to the Santa Fe Opera
- $200 Spa credit per room, per stay
- Luxurious accommodations
For more information on Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado, visit http://www.fourseasons.com/santafe/.