Guests of Hotel ICON, Hong Kong can now live it up like fashion designer Vivienne Tam in the new designer suite inspired by her New York apartment. Tam incorporated modern Chinese accents and feng shui elements to portray her signature style. She even included some design elements from her own private collection.
“Like one’s home, this space is meant to change and grow. I wanted it to be uncluttered, a free space to dream,” said Tam.
The most noticable feature of the suite is definitely the panoramic view, and we love that Tam created custom pieces of art to adorn the walls. She also included a white relief piece of art from her New York home and a selection of books from her own library.
In celebration of the Designer Suite by Vivienne Tam, Hotel ICON is offering the Vivienne Tam Urban Retreat Package. The package includes:
- One night's accommodation in the new suite
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and mixed berries
- 90-minute massage for two at Angsana Spa by Banyan Tree
- 7-course set dinner for two at Above & Beyond Chinese Restaurant
- Breakfast for two at Above & Beyond Lounge
- Discount vouchers for gift purchases
- Exclusive access to Above & Beyond Club for complimentary afternoon tea and evening cocktails
This package is available from July 1 - August 31, 2012 and starts at $773 (HKD 6000).
For more information, please visit www.hotel-icon.com.