This January 27-29, Kingsmill Resort in Williamsburg, VA will be hosting its second annual Comedy Weekend.
The comedy shows will run Friday and Saturday from 8 p.m. to 10:15 p.m. with reserved table seating, a full bar, and limited food menu. Guests may purchase the Kingsmill’s Comedy Weekend Package, which includes two-night accommodations, tickets for both nights to the show, full breakfast at Elements 1010, and access to all of Kingsmill’s amenities.
The master of ceremonies for this year’s show will be Sid Davis, the self-dubbed “Ohio farm boy-turned airline mechanic-turned comic,” who made his debut on the Bob and Tom Radio Show.
The line-up includes:
- Tony Deyo: Known for his sharp, quick material and near-perfect timing; a former professional symphony musician. He has appeared on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, AXS TV’s Gotham Comedy Live, and Comics Unleashed with Byron Allen.
- Julie Scoggins: She’s a 6’2” southern ex-trucker, cab driver, baseball mascot, pooper-scooper and charm school graduate. She has shared the stage with Jackie Mason, Michael Winslow, Bob Goldthwait, and Louie Anderson.
- Pete Lee: Pete takes an underdog perspective, and roasts himself on stage. He was recently a semi-finalist on NBC’s Last Comic Standing and filmed his own Comedy Central Presents special.
- Louis Ramey: Ramey just completed a 40-country tour; has appeared on The Tonight Show, and The View; and won the 2014 Gilda’s LaughFest Audience Favorite Clean Comedy Award.
- Rocky LaPorte: A 26-year comedy vet. LaPorte has appeared on NBC’s The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Showtime’s Godfathers of Comedy, A&E’s Evening at the Improv, VH1’s Stand-Up Spotlight and Just for Laughs on TBS. His television credits include Cheers, The Pat Sajak Show and The Magic Hour.
Kingsmill Resort Comedy Weekend packages start at $99 per person based on double occupancy. Friday night tickets are also available in advance at $35 per person, while Saturday night tickets are available in advance at $49 per person. An overnight stay is required.