The Montage Palmetto Bluff has announced an exclusive luxury golf experience with the new Montage to the Masters package. The package offers entry to the 2018 Masters Golf Tournament, held at Augusta National from April 5-8.
As part of the Montage to the Masters package, the group receives accommodation in a four-bedroom Montage Residence at Montage Palmetto Bluff, chef-prepared breakfasts, private jet transportation through Wheels Up, four tickets to the opening round of the Masters Golf Tournament with access to the Wheels Up hospitality tent during the day and entrance to the Wheels Up exclusive event in the evening, and more.
At Palmetto Bluff, guests have access to the May River Golf Course, a 7,171-yard, 18-hole course that goes through the May River Forest. They also receive a custom bourbon tasting from the resort's Bourbon Wagon upon completion of the round, which is followed by a private dinner by resort executive chef Nathan Beriau and exclusive wine tastings with sommelier Jesse Rodriguez.
In total, the Montage to the Masters weekend package, Wednesday, April 4 through Saturday, April 7, includes:
- Three-night stay in a four-bedroom Montage Residence
- Breakfast daily at Buffalo's
- Private transfer between resort and airport for arrival/departure
- Dinner on Wednesday, April 4 at Octagon
- Private flight arranged by Montage through Wheels Up from Hilton Head, to Augusta and back
- A day at the 2018 Masters Golf Tournament, Thursday, April 5
- Breakfast prepared by resort chefs to take on your trip
- Access to Wheels Up hospitality tent at the Masters and exclusive Wheels Up Party during the evening
- Round of golf for four at May River Golf Course
- Custom bourbon tasting from the Bourbon Wagon up
- Lunch in the May River Grill before or after round
- Private dinner and wine tasting served in guests' Montage Residence on Friday, April 6 with the executive chef and sommelier