The Ritz-Carlton Residences at Waikiki Beach is offering a wellness program that was designed around the signature Hawaiian treatments at the resort’s new Ritz-Carlton Spa.
The Waikiki Luxury Wellness Package is only available to guests who book the luxury Grand Four Bedroom Ocean View Suite – Waikiki’s only four-bedroom suite, according to the company.
The package includes:
- A three-night stay
- Guided huaka‘i (cultural excursion) to Manoa Valley, where the spa derives ingredients for its treatments
- Trio of signature Hawaiian spa treatments (one each day):
- HO‘OMALU (A Sense of Peace) – Inspired by and using traditional 'awa rituals, this experience is designed to create a clear mind and renewed presence. Includes leg and foot mask, deep lomilomi massage and scalp treatment
- HUKI HUKI (Renew) – The ki plant is entwined through Hawaiian life and used to renew and cleanse the body, mind and spirit. Includes mud wrap, energizing lomilomi massage and scalp treatment
- MANOA MIST (Revitalize) – Inspired by the upland forests of Manoa, healing 'olena (the Hawaiian variety of turmeric) and native lehua blossoms encourage vitality and rejuvenate the body. Includes full body sugar exfoliation, and an energizing lomilomi massage
- Nightly turndown service with Hawaiian Rainforest Naturals flower essence each night as a keepsake
- A journal given at beginning of trip to reflect throughout the stay
- Private chef for in-residence dinner during one of the three nights
- Private one-hour yoga class
- Custom-stocked kitchen with fresh ingredients and custom recipes to make food in-residence
- Round-trip luxury airport transfer
Additionally, guests staying at the resort on a Monday or Friday can check out the resort’s signature Sunset Flower Drop experience, in which thousands of fresh flower petals are released above the resort’s stunning eighth floor infinity pool – the highest infinity pool in Waikiki according to the company.
The Waikiki Luxury Wellness Package starts at $21,000 for three nights, not including tax and gratuity. Bookings are now being accepted and can be made online at ritzcarlton.com/waikiki or by calling 808-922-8222.