Preferred Hotels & Resorts welcomed 32 new member hotels across 15 countries to its brand portfolio from January through April 2017. From a private island retreat in the Maldives to a golf resort in Scotland, these new properties represent the company's commitment to partner with independent hotels and resorts. Highlights of the newest properties within the Preferred Hotels & Resorts portfolio include:
Coco Privé – Male, Maldives
Operating as a 15,000 square-foot exclusive-use private island in the Maldives, Coco Prive boasts six beachfront villas—with one as a master residences—which can house up to 12 people total. A team of 30 resident staff members are on hand to fully customize each guests experience. From personalized meals to spa treatments and non-motorized water sports, travelers looking for an intimate island retreat can fulfill their travel aspirations at Coco Prive.
Hotel Californian – Santa Barbara, California
Set to open this summer, the Hotel Californian offers 121 rooms and a rooftop pool with a 360-degree panoramic view of the Pacific coastline and Santa Ynez Mountains. Guests can also enjoy amenities including a Moroccan-influenced spa and California cuisine from executive chef Alexander La Motte.
Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa – Scotland, United Kingdom
Set on the 17th Road Hole of the famous Old Course in St. Andrews, Scotland, the Old Course Hotel Golf Resort & Spa offers 144 rooms and suites with views of the city, Old Course or the coastline. Additionally, the resort offers a path to the underground tunnel leading to the Cathedral of St. Andrews. The hotel is also home to the first Kohler Waters Spa outside of the United States, which houses a 20-meter swimming pool, thermal suite and rooftop hot tubs.
Myconian Villa Collection – Mykonos, Greece
Located on a hillside in Mykonos, the Myconian Villa Collection presents 59 guest rooms with private pools, balconies and outdoor Jacuzzis. The resort is steps away from Elia Beach and minutes from the nightlife of Mykonos. Myconian Villa Collection also offers The Thalasso Spa, with a selection of treatment options and hydrotherapy pools.
Additional properties that joined Preferred Hotels & Resorts between January and April 2017 include:
- AJWA Hotel Sultanahemet (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Aryaduta Jakarta (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- ASPEN alpin lifestyle hotel (Grindelwald, Switzerland)
- Baccarat Hotel New York (New York, New York, USA)
- Banyan Tree Seychelles (Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles)
- Boschendal Farm Luxury Accommodation (Pniel, South Africa)
- Fortune Select JP Cosmos (Bengaluru, India)
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico)
- Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)
- Hotel Midmost (Barcelona, Spain)
- Hotel Lumen Dallas (Dallas, Texas, USA)
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Portals Nous (Palma de Mallorca, Spain)
- Il Castelfalfi (Montaione, Italy)
- Inn at the 5th (Eugene, Oregon, USA)
- Inn at 500 Capitol (Boise, Idaho, USA)
- Live Aqua Cancun (Cancun, Mexico)
- Magic Village Resort (Kissimmee, Florida, USA)
- Mykonos Princess (Mykonos, Greece)
- Mykonos Blanc (Mykonos, Greece)
- Parco San Marco Lifestyle Beach Resort (Lake Lugano/Cima di Porlezza, Italy)
- Pestana Cidadela Cascais Pousada & Art Hotel (Lake Lugano, Italy)
- Shilla Stay Seocho (Seoul, Korea)
- Shilla Stay Haeundae (Busan, Korea)
- Stella Hotel (Bryan, Texas, USA)
- Real Inn Cancun (Cancun, Mexico)
- The Desoto (Savannah, Georgia, USA)
- The Grand at Bedford Village (Bedford, New Hampshire, USA)
- The Thief (Oslo, Norway)
Travelers can book a stay at any of these hotels online or via their mobile device through the new iPrefer mobile app, available to members of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts iPrefer hotel rewards program, which extends points redeemable towards free nights and other on-property expenditures, elite status, and other complimentary benefits to guests. Free to join, the iPrefer hotel rewards program currently has 1.8 million members.