Sands Resorts Macao hosted events themed “It’s Time to Shine” in Seattle and San Francisco on May 3 and May 9 respectively, to introduce the integrated resort’s newest 2017 offerings to travel industry partners, meeting organizers and the media. Throughout the event, guests learned about Sands Resorts Macao's 'Illuminating New Offerings" and entertainment options.
Sands Resort Macao boasts a large variety of family-friendly offerings, including the DreamWorks Experience at Sands Cotai Central with Po's Kung Fu Panda Breakfast, Streetmosphere, the gondoliers at the Venetian Macao, Troup des Artists performers and the Eiffel Tower at The Parisian Macao. New entertainment includes:
- Kung Fu Panda Adventure Ice World with the DreamWorks All-stars is at The Venetian Macao's Cotai Expo until July 9, 2017
- The event sees thousands of blocks of multi-colored ice carved into sculptures
- Visitors can take advantage of a range of accommodation offers as part of the Macao Ice World Package
- Monkey King- China Show
- The China Show Monkey King by Beijing Hua Yan Group has arrived at the 1,700-seat Sands Cotai Theater at Sands Cotai Central.
- Based on the Tang Dynasty story of the famous monk Xuan Zang
- The show combines dance, acrobatics, drama, martial arts, magic, 3D effects, LED projections and surround sound
- Planet J
- Macao's first live-action, role playing theme park
- Offers eight designed zones and more than 200 game installations across 100,000 square feet
- Thriller Live
- Back by popular demand from April 28 - September 3, 2018 at The Parisian Theater
Whether traveling to Macao for business or leisure, visitors have access to 13,000 rooms and suites at seven Sands Resorts Macao hotels: The Venetian Macao; Four Seasons Hotel Macao, Cortai Strip; Conrad Macao, Cotai Central; Holiday Inn Macao, Cotai Central; Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central; The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central; and The Parisian Macao. The integrated resort offers 150 international dining options, more than 850 duty-free stores, luxury spa facilities and concerts and live performances at several theaters.
Later this year, The Venetian Macao's suites will be renovated with a contemporary style as part of the integrated resort's 10th anniversary celebrations. Additionally, IL Prato, a new outdoor lawn designed to host up to 5,000 people for cocktail style functions, will be unveiled; and a new French outdoor space, Le Jardin, will be launched, offering a new addition for MICE customers seeking an outdoor experience.
Sands Resorts Macao also launched the Smart Meetings at Sands Resorts Macao promotion. The promotion gives conference organizers, events planners and delegates a range of benefits including five percent off master bills, complimentary rooms and upgrades and discounts on equipment rentals, ferry tickets and entertainment.