To celebrate Earth Day and Mother's Day, the Spa at Esperanza – located at Esperanza, An Auberge Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – is offering special spa treatments.
For Earth Day, the Spa at Ezperanza is offering the Green Cactus Cleansing Treatment – using local Nopal Cactus, known for its hydrating and detoxifying benefits. As part of the Earth Day celebration, this treatment (available April 16 - April 23, 2017) begins with a purification ritual, followed by full-body exfoliation. Guests then receive a cactus, pineapple and honey mask, and the treatment concludes with a body wrap and a full-body massage using desert sage oil.
From May 7 to May 14, all mothers receive 50 percent off their spa treatments.
The Spa at Esperanza incorporates the elements of water, light, desert and sea and offers an outdoor relaxation lounge underneath a large palapa. Spa facilities include:
- A variety of unique therapeutic massage and revitalizing treatments
- In-room and cabana beach massage
- Steam cave
- Soaking tubs and outdoor showers
- Movement studio for yoga and Pilates
- VIP couples treatment room
- Freestanding hairstyling, manicure and pedicure studio
- Complimentary aquas frescas beverages
- A full-service fitness facility with cardiovascular machines, elliptical cross-trainers, stationary bikes, free weights and more.
The Esperanza Resort offers newly renovated guestrooms with ocean views, private terraces and infinity-edge hot tubs. Other amenities include: a pillow menu, dual shower heads, separate soaking tub, complimentary wireless internet, in-room iPads, flat screen TVs, personal concierge, twice-daily housekeeping with nightly turndown service and laundry and dry cleaning services.