The Grand Del Mar, San Diego will host the "Summer Concerts At The Grand Presented by Audi/ Land Rover/Porsche of San Diego." The concert series, produced by Wendy Jayne Productions, begins Sunday, July 15, and runs every Sunday through September 2, 2012. Doors will open at 6 p.m. and showtime starts at 7 p.m., with post-show entertainment in the resort's lobby lounge.
Here's the lineup:
- Sunday, July 15- Hiroshima, a celebrated Los Angeles-based fusion jazz ensemble.
- July 22- John Pizzarelli, a versatile and talented guitarist and singer performing classic pop, jazz and swing
- July 29- ARRIVAL from Sweden, performing the music of ABBA.
- August 5- Six-time Grammy Winner Arturo Sandoval, one of the world's top jazz trumpeters, as well as a renowned classical artist, pianist and composer.
- August 12- Keiko Matsui, a noted keyboardist and composer.
- August 19- Mindi Abair and Friends, featuring the famed singer and saxophonist Mindi Abair, jazz guitarist Jeff Golub and vocalist/guitarist David Pack.
- August 26- Patrizio Buanne, an Italian singer/songwriter with a decidedly romantic bent.
- September 2- Steve Tyrell, the Grammy award-winning vocalist best known for his Sinatra-esque take on the classics.
General seating is $65 per person and VIP seating is $95 per person. Season ticket holders will receive preferred seating and savings in service fees. Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased online at www.GrandSummerConcerts.com or by calling 800-820-9884.
The Grand Del Mar is San Diego's only Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond resort. The resort is offering the Sunday Summer Package for concert attendees, which includes overnight accomodations and two general admission tickets.
The Grand Del Mar's Sunday Summer Package is available July 15 - September 2, 2012. To book, please visit www.TheGrandDelMar.com or call 1-877-814-8472 for reservations and information.
Image via www.thegranddelmar.com.