In honor of National Physical Fitness Month, which is May, The Watergate Hotel has announced new summer fitness programs, curated by the hotel’s new Argentta Spa, with an array of outdoor wellness offerings.
Yogis and fitness fanatics alike can enjoy early morning cardio training and yoga stretches at the hotel’s Top of the Gate rooftop every Thursday and Friday. While overlooking 360-degree views of the Potomac River and D.C. skyline, guests can join experienced trainers for workout classes tailored to all skill levels.
Exclusive Circuit Training Sessions include:
- Combination of step, kickboxing and weights for a cardio-focused workout
- Sessions lead by in house personal trainer Bonieke
- Three stations for guests to move through
- Six slots available per session
- Thursdays from 7 a.m. to 7:45 a.m.
- $25 per person
Exclusive Sunrise Yoga Sessions include:
- Poses range from beginning Vinyasa to more advanced poses
- Sessions led by freelance yoga instructor Ferdaouis
- Poses can be modified based on skill level
- 10 slots available per session
- Fridays from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- $25 per person
Additionally, The Watergate Hotel offers activities on the Potomac waterfront including paddle boarding, learning to scull (rowing), and kayak orientations. Guests looking to forgo the watersports can go for a ride on the complimentary Watergate Hotel-branded bicycles available via the concierge.
In semi-related news, The Watergate Hotel will play host to Luxury Travel Advisor’s ULTRA Summit, taking place this May 21-23. The lineup of speakers can be found here, while more info on the event can be found here.