Since Las Vegas is the foodie Mecca of the West, we can't wait to see what will be on the table at the eighth annual Vegas Uncork’d food festival by Bon Appétit. The city's top resorts will host celebrity chefs, master sommeliers and cutting-edge mixologists who want to show off their skills. Tickets are on sale at VegasUncorked.com, and the show will run from May 8 to 11.
• “The Night Market: East Meets West at The Venetian,” where guests can sample Asian-inspired bites; meet chefs like Mario Batali, Thomas Keller, Buddy Valastro, and Justin Quek; and watch the second annual Chase Sapphire Preferred Grill Challenge.
• “A Twist on Dinner,” with chefs Shawn McClain and Pierre Gagnaire at the Mandarin Oriental presenting new takes on culinary classics.
• A sushi-making and sake-sipping class with Nobu Matsuhisa at Caesars Palace (which just happens to be home to the Nobu Hotel).
• An old-fashioned pig roast hosted by Michael Mina at the MGM Grand.
• “A Fire and Ice extravaganza” with Royden Ellamar of the Bellagio. We love the desription: "Explore man’s primal needs—meat (beef, game, lamb) and fire (flame, ash, smoke)—and chill out with mixologist Ricardo Murcia‘s cool cocktails."
And be sure to check out the Grand Tasting at Caesars Palace, which will include an after-party at hot new nightclub FIZZ Las Vegas, where you can view the private photography collection of Elton John. (Because what's dinner without some art and music?)
Click here for tickets and save room for dessert!