CNN, The Daily Telegraph, October 09, 2013
The Daily Meal website awarded the accolade to the city’s Cosmopolitan hotel for its é by José Andrés restaurant.
The Spanish-influenced restaurant, which consists of a small chef’s table, was praised by the judges for its “interactive dining experience” and “secret” multi-course menu.
Two other Las Vegas restaurants, Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace and Joel Robuchon Restaurant at MGM Grand also made it into the Daily Meal's top 10.
Other hotels to feature on the list include Hotel Emporda, in Spain, for its El Motel Restaurant, which was placed at number two on the list, and Felix at The Peninsula Hong Kong, ranked fourth.
The Daily Meal list, which is in its second year, has ranked 101 of the world’s restaurants.
The list is compiled through a combination of nominations as well as consultation with the Michelin guide and other trusted sources.
The Daily Meal’s top 10 hotel restaurants
1. é by José Andrés, Cosmopolitan hotel, Las Vegas
2. El Motel Restaurant at Hotel Emporda, Spain
3. Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
4. Felix at The Peninsula Hong Kong, Hong Kong
5. Emiliano Restaurant at Emiliano, Sao Paolo
6. Aubergine at L’Auberge Carmel, Carmel, California
7. Livingstone Room at the Victoria Falls Hotel, Zimbabwe
8. Joel Robuchon Restaurant at MGM Grand, Las Vegas
9. Epicure at Le Bristol, Paris
10. Man Wah at the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Edited by Caroline Shearing