Bookings for the 2016 Voyage Collection from Windstar Cruises, which offers 11 new voyages and 30 new ports of call, are now open. These include:
New 2016 Caribbean Voyages
- San Juan & the Virgin Islands (7 Days): Guests can explore harbors and islands as they cruise from historic San Juan to the Virgin Islands. Sailing roundtrip from San Juan, Puerto Rico, cruise highlights include Isla Culebra, Puerto Rico, and Montserrat.
- Gems of the Leeward Islands (10 Days): Guests can discover the Eastern Caribbean on nine ports roundtrip from San Juan, Puerto Rico. Highlights include an overnight in Virgin Gorda.
- Caribbean Hideaways (7 Days): This is a Caribbean cruise that offers activities like kayaking off the Watersports Platform and walking on uncrowded beaches. Sailing from San Juan, Puerto Rico, to Bridgetown, Barbados (or reverse), trip highlights include Montserrat and St. Vincent & the Grenadines.
- Best of the ABC Islands (7 Days): The voyage begins in Bridgetown, Barbados, and sails to Oranjestad, Aruba (or reverse), and calls at Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao.
- Dutch Delights & Rainforest Retreats (14 Days): This is a Caribbean vacation that includes a passage through the Panama Canal and an eco-tourism adventure. Starting in Oranjestad, Aruba, and sailing to Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica, this two-week voyage includes a Panama Canal transit and Cartagena, Colombia.
- Icons of the Dutch Caribbean (7/8 Days): Guests can enjoy diving and windsurfing, pastel-colored towns, and a relaxed ambiance during this cruise. Starting in Colon, Panama, and finishing in Philipsburg, St. Maarten (or reverse), this itinerary stops in Cartagena, Colombia, Aruba and Bonaire.
- Secrets of the Southern Caribbean (7 Days): The voyage begins in Colon, Panama, and cruises to Oranjestad, Aruba, with stops in Colombia and the ABC islands.
New 2016 Central America Voyages
- Naturally Costa Rica (7 Days): Highlights of this sail include a stop in Quepos to visit Manuel Antonio National Park and a visit to Nicaragua.
New 2016 Northern European Voyages
- Around Iceland (7 Days): This voyage is a complete circumnavigation of Iceland with visits to rare ports of call. This roundtrip itinerary from Reykjavik includes an overnight in Seydisfjordur and a stop at Akureyri.
- Lands of the Midnight Sun (11 Days): Travelers can sail under the Midnight Sun to Norwegian fjords, Icelandic geysers, ancient Scottish standing stones, and the Faroe Islands. Sailing from Dublin, Ireland, to Reykjavic, Iceland, highlights include Iceland’s Blue Lagoon and Molde, Norway.
New 2016 Mediterranean Voyages
- Treasures of Southern Spain & Morocco ( 8 Days): From grand UNESCO monuments to Andalucia’s charming “white villages,” this voyage showcases the best of Southern Spain and Morocco. Sailing from Lisbon to Barcelona (or reverse), this voyage includes stops in Ibiza and Tarragona, Spain.
All itineraries will offer a Private Event designed to give guests an in-depth local experience. Such activities include a concert at the Blue Church in Seydisfjordur, Iceland, or dining on typical Catalan tapas at the Roman amphitheater of Tarragona in Spain.