Creating a luxury travel itinerary can be a trying experience. Abercrombie & Kent has made it easy with A&K's 2013 Luxury Small Group Journeys. The brochure is a compilation of 40 travel itineraries based on guest favorites, along with six newly-designed programs. Abercrombie & Kent has also added new amenities to 2013 departures to include a Travelling Bell Boy (simply leave your bags and they will be waiting at the next hotel), complimentary internet service in most destinations, and guaranteed group extensions.
A&K Luxury Small Group Journeys include both land-based programs and cruises. From travelling the shores of Croatia to searching for polar bears in Norway, A&K promises guests upscale accommodations and exclusive excursions.
Here is a list of the new 2013 itineraries:
- Zambia & Botswana Wildlife Safari - Nine days from $5,995.
- Images of Indochina & Angkor Wat - Thirteen days from $5,995.
- Myanmar’s Burmese Heritage - Eleven days from $6,495.
- Bhutan & Nepal: Heart of the Himalaya - Thirteen days from $7,995.
- Treasures of Croatia - Seven days from $4,595.
- Arctic Cruise Adventure: Polar Bear Country - Fifteen days from $11,995.
For more information and to download the complete brochure, visit www.abercrombiekent.com.