The Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo just launched its new Helicopter Flycation, which includes a private helicopter tour of Mount Fuji.
Guests will fly aboard a Eurocopter Hermès Edition from Tokyo, and travel over Sagami Bay and Lake Ashinoko to the UNESCO World Heritage.
Rates start at $6,460, and availability begins April 1. Tours will include:
- One night’s accommodation for two in an Oriental Suite
- Private helicopter charter cruise to Mount Fuji
- Round-trip limousine transfer to helipad and hotel
- Full breakfast for two, served at K’shiki or Oriental Lounge
- A bottle of Ruinart Brut Rosé Champagne NV