Looking for a new spa experience in Las Vegas? While we eagerly await the rebirth of Mandalay Bay's THEHotel into the Delano Las Vegas, we're also keeping an eye on the renamed hotel's spa, which is getting some new treatments and therapies in recognition of the rebrand.
The Bathhouse Spa's new menu will use locally sourced ingredients including cacti and wildflowers, as well as other elements from the desert. Immune-boosting Milk and Honey treatments feature edible raw bee pollen from the Mohave region.
Guests can also try Global Journeys, a series of treatments reflecting traditional rituals from regions where Morgans Hotel Group has hotels, including Asia, India, Europe and a “Taste from the Islands.” Each journey incorporates a holistic menu of treatments and ends with a cup of tea paired from the region for which the journey is named.
Bathhouse Spa also will introduce several new signature services including the Double the Pleasure Massage, performed by two massage therapists.
RELATED: The Delano Las Vegas Unveils Updated Rooms
Locally Inspired Treatments:
· Desert Stone: Desert Sage and Lemon Blossom oil work with warm stones to penetrate the muscles and melt away stress, encouraging deeper relaxation throughout the entire body.
· Prickly Pear Facial: A toning masque, made from prickly pear indigenous to the region, lifts and re-educates the facial muscles, providing a taut look and feel.
· Red Rock Anti-Aging Body Treatment: A full body scrub made with salts from Utah’s Great Salt Lake leaves the skin healthy and glowing while a Red Rock Canyon-inspired Red Mud Wrap tones and hydrates. The wrap is accompanied by a scalp and neck massage and a hydrating body butter application.
· Cactus and Desert Lily Firming Body Treatment: Utilizing a concentrated cactus body mask, this slimming treatment incorporates body-specific exfoliation and intensive massage strokes followed by light circular movements to help detoxify, refine and improve skin tone.
· Desert Oasis Escape: This deep-cleansing facial includes a double exfoliation process and pore-refining extractions to detoxify and retexture the complexion. A massage with purifying essential oils of grapefruit, lavender, lemon and sage refreshes the skin in preparation for the final peel-off mask.
· Milk and Honey: Relieve muscle tension and boost the immune system with a blend of Myofascial techniques followed by gentle exfoliation and a moisturizing milk that quenches the skin’s thirst. Raw bee pollen from the Mohave region is infused in the treatment.
· Asia: A Jade Detox Body Treatment, Lotus Flower Soothing Facial and Jade Detox Manicure and Pedicure help detoxify and rebalance the mind and body. Gentle detoxification continues with a cup of Jasmine Tea.
· India: This treatment includes an Equilibrium Mud Bath, Chakra Balancing Body Treatment and an Amethyst Stone Uplifting Facial, followed by a cup of Blooming Flower Tea.
· Europe: This experience includes a Gold Dust Massage, Golden Veil Facial and a Royal Pedicure, followed by a regal cup of Earl Grey tea
· A Taste from the Islands: This treatment includes a Balinese Papaya & Sauterne Bath, Balinese Thai-Infused Massage, Tahitian Hydrating Facial, Papaya & Sauterne Manicure and Pedicure, followed by a Hibiscus Tea.
· Double the Pleasure: Four hands in sync use deeply moisturizing blended oils, perfect for the dry desert heat.
· Red Carpet Ready: This progressive anti-aging treatment awakens the skin. A four-layer exfoliation process is combined with high doses of vitamin C to speed up cellular turnover.
· Double Down: This treatment uses a bourbon-infused sugar scrub and hydrating steam wrap that opens up the pores and seals in the moisture, followed by a soothing scalp massage.
· Ultimate Perfection Facial: This extravagant treatment drenches skin in Vitamin C, grape extracts, stem cells and peptides for the ultimate hydration. Containing three masks and three enhancements, this facial also includes hydrating serums and antioxidants.
· Moor Mud Bath: A signature treatment of Bathhouse Spa, this naturally detoxifying bath beautifies with anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties and assists in healing ailments caused by a multitude of problems including arthritis, respiratory and hormonal imbalance.
Reservations for Bathhouse Spa’s new treatments will be available beginning August 18 by calling 877-632-9636. Day passes for the Spa will be available to all Delano Las Vegas and MGM Resorts International hotel guests.
In collaboration between MGM Resorts International and Morgans Hotel Group, the all-suite Delano Las Vegas will open on September 1.