The vacation includes:
- Minimum consecutive two nights at The Shore Club and two nights at The Palms (guests will stay an equal amount of nights at each resort)
- Airport taxi transfers
- Complimentary shuttle between the resorts
- Personal concierge
- Daily breakfast at each resort
- Combinable with affiliate consortia amenities (such as from Virtuoso, Signature and Altour)
The offer is available for trips booked between now and December 19, 2018 on travel from May 1 to December 15, 2018. The promotional booking code is: B2B.
Accommodations options include:
- Junior Suite Garden View, starting from $469
- One-Bedroom Suites, starting from $799
- Two-Bedroom Suites, starting from $1299
The Shore Club has 38 suites and 110 rooms on the island of Providenciales’ Long Bay and comprises two luxury low-rise buildings with junior suites, one-, two- and three-bedroom furnished suites and two penthouses. Guests can enjoy the resort’s four themed pools, wellness areas, yoga pavilion, swim-up bars with signature cocktails, food and beverage service on the beach, and views of the ocean.
The Palms Turks & Caicos on Grace Bay Beach consists of 72 junior, penthouse, and one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites complete with luxury amenities, private balconies, and modern technology. The 12-acre resort offers an infinity pool with swim-up bar, a 25,000-square-foot Spa at the Palms, fitness center, and a mix of fine dining and casual restaurants.