On April 1, The Peninsula Hotels will launch "Peninsula Wellness," a new global program rooted in the wellness techniques and traditions of Thailand.
Centered at the Peninsula Wellness Centre at The Peninsula Spa in Bangkok, the new program will offer a tailored experience to guests across The Peninsula Hotels.
Peninsula's spa therapists have travelled to Bangkok where they are currently at the Wat Pho temple, the home of Thai Massage, for training at the Wat Pho’s school for Traditional Thai Massage, to learn the centuries old technique of Thai massage.
The Peninsula Wellness program will include the following elements:
- A Signature Royal Thai Massage, developed with Wat Pho, across all Peninsula hotels
- Exclusive Sleep Ceremony for Stressed Travellers
- An Ambassador of Beauty for Biologique Recherche
- Introducing Sattva by Simply Peninsula
- Healthy dining choices from Naturally Peninsula Cuisine
- A Global Centre of Wellness Excellence