Francis Ford Coppola Winery has announced that it will celebrate the 10th anniversary of its pool and outdoor Winery Park on April 1st.
The winery is now accepting reservations for Cabines and pool passes directly through its website at www.FrancisFordCoppolaWinery.com. The full Coppola Pool & Winery Park schedule is as follows:
Spring: April 1 - May 29 (Open Fri – Sun)
Summer: May 30 - Sept 29 (Open Daily)
Fall: Sept 30 - Oct 29 (Open Fri - Sun)
Pool Hours: 11am - 6pm
The Winery Park, located in Northern California’s Alexander Valley, has a 3,600-square-foot swimming pool, along with 28 Cabines (European-style personal changing rooms), as well as chaise lounge chairs, an outdoor pool cafe with poolside service, a performance pavilion, four regulation-sized bocce courts, a small "kid’s lending library" and game tables for classic card and board games including backgammon, chess and checkers.
In addition, a Cabine Package Reservation for four people (offering one Cabine, four pool passes and four lounge chairs) includes:
• Accommodations for four people (adults and children three years of age and older).
• Section of seating on the pool deck with four chaise lounge chairs.
• A private shower, four towels, up to four Sofia Mini singles, a deck of Coppola playing cards, as well as a copy of Zoetrope: All-Story magazine (which received the National Magazine Award for Fiction).
Note: No more than three Cabine reservations can be made on the same date. Multiple Cabine reservations do not guarantee that lounge chair groups will be together.
Pricing is as follows:
• Monday - Thursday: $170, Wine Family Members: $135
• Friday - Sunday: $195, Wine Family Members: $155
• Holiday Weekends*: $215, Wine Family Members: $170
Individual Pool Pass Reservation (does not include Cabine or lounge chairs):
• Accommodates one person (required for children three years of age and older).
• Day use of one Towel.
• Use of public showers and locker rooms.
• Seating area on the lawn or in white bistro chairs on the pool deck, reserved for the use of our pool pass guests.
Please note: Space is limited and seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
(Tax not included)
• Adult pool pass: $35, Wine Family: $28
• Child pool pass (ages 3-14): $15, Wine Family: $12
The pool is also available for private events.
Reservations can be booked by visiting www.FrancisFordCoppolaWinery.com or calling guest services at 707-857-1471.