Remote Lands has teamed up with Amanresorts to offer sixteen travelers the chance to experience Southeast Asia and Japan during a private jet journey from March 6 to 20, 2016.
The two-week trip will visit Cambodia, Japan, Laos, the Philippines and Vietnam, where guests will stay in five Amanresorts, including Amanoi (Vinh Hy Bay, Vietnam), Amansara (Siem Reap, Cambodia), Amantaka (Luang Prabang, Laos), Amanpulo (Palawan, Philippines) and Aman (Tokyo, Japan). During the day, couples will tour the region accompanied by a guide in their own privately chauffeured car. At night, visitors reconvene for cocktail parties and special dinners.
Over the course of their travels guests will have the opportunity to:
- Helicopter over Angkor Wat and land at a lost temple in the jungle for a picnic lunch
- Enjoy a champagne cocktail party and dinner on a cliff top overlooking Vinh Hy Bay
- Participate in a traditional Lao Baci Ceremony performed by a Buddhist monk
- Visit and snorkel around Amanpulo's private island
- Experience both old Japan and new Japan, with a chance to watch Sumo wrestlers practice in their homes and get an insider's view of the Asian contemporary art scene in some of Tokyo's top galleries
- Take an optional helicopter ride to a remote Lao tribal village