Here's a good space for VIPs with large families (or entourages): The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas has just unveiled a new multi-room Privacy Wing.
Anchored by the hotel’s 2,385-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Suite and with four additional rooms and suites all connecting, joining or facing one another, The Ritz-Carlton Suite Privacy Wing can accommodate up to 16 people and has a dedicated private main entrance, a nearby access staircase and service elevator, and keyed elevator access.
With 5,500 square-feet of combined accommodations, The Ritz-Carlton Suite Privacy Wing serves the needs of VIPs, celebrities, politicians and high-profile guests traveling with staff, family members or security teams. Good to know: Furniture can be configured for each group, and guests staying in the Wing can use their own security detail.
The Ritz-Carlton Suite Privacy Wing can be reserved in its entirety for $7,500 per night.
· The 2,385-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Suite, with a master bedroom, living room, private study, and separate dining room providing seating for up to eight guests. Added features of the suite include a pantry/kitchen area with service entrance, a large master bathroom with a whirlpool and experience shower, and a separate powder room. (This suite has top views of the city from three sides.)
· One connecting 1,000-square-foot Deluxe Suite (includes a King bed and convertible sofa)
· One connecting 475-square-foot Deluxe King Room
· One connecting 475-square-foot Deluxe Accessible King Room
· One adjoining 800-square-foot Junior Suite (includes a King bed and convertible sofa)
To reserve the wing, call 214-922-4885.