Looking for some prime shopping in London? It doesn't get much more exclusive than this: Clarence House, the official private residence of their Royal Highnesses, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Harry, is offering a unique Highgrove shopping experience. This winter, a collection of Christmas gifts, festive foods and ornaments will be displayed at Clarence House for an invitation-only evening of exclusive shopping.
Want in? The Ritz hotel has a long-standing association with the royal family (they hosted the Queen's 80th birthday party and, in 2002, the hotel was the first in the world to receive a Royal Warrant by His Royal Highness), and is offering guests access to this unique event.
This program includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation at The Ritz London
- English Breakfast each morning
- Champagne and Canapés at The Ritz London on Sunday evening
- Highgrove Christmas Shopping and a glass of Champagne at Clarence House on Monday evening
- Dinner in The Ritz Restaurant on Monday evening
- An exclusive gift from The Ritz London
The details: This program is subject to a minimum of 20 participants, maximum 40—so book early. (t will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.) Also: All reservations are non-refundable and must be pre-paid and confirmed by the by the October 10. Call 011-44-20-7300-2222 or email [email protected] to get on the list.