South African Airways Vacations (SAA Vacations), the leisure division of South African Airways, has announced complimentary luxury upgrades to five-star accommodations in Cape Town and in the Karongwe Private Game Reserve for travelers who book the “Best of South Africa” package by September 30, 2018.
The “Best of South Africa” package upgrade special includes five-star accommodations in Cape Town at the Taj Cape Town located in the heart of the “Mother City” and the exclusive Becks Safari Lodge in Karongwe Private Game Reserve. In addition to accommodations, the package includes round-trip air transportation from New York-JFK Airport or Washington-Dulles on South African Airways, airport transfers in South Africa, a Cape Peninsula tour, Winelands tour, safari activities and airport meet and greet services by a SAA Vacations representative.
In all, the package includes:
- Roundtrip international economy class air transportation from New York-JFK Airport or Washington Dulles to Cape Town on South African Airways
- Four-nights’ accommodation at the five-star Taj Cape Town, including breakfast
- Three-nights’ accommodation at the five-star Becks Safari Lodge, including all meals
- Daily breakfast in Cape Town
- Full-day Cape Peninsula tour
- Cape Winelands tour
- Twice daily safari game drives
- Airport transfers in South Africa with meet and greet by South African Airways Vacations’ representative upon arrival in South Africa
This five-star upgrade is available for new reservations made by September 30, 2018.
The Taj Cape Town is a luxury hotel situated near shops, restaurants and nightlife in the “Mother City”. The hotel offers 176 rooms, each individually appointed with classical furnishings, flat-screen televisions and marble bathrooms with rain showers and an oversized bathtub. Guests can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, spa access, and free shuttles to Cape Town’s Victoria and Alfred waterfront.
Becks Safari Lodge combines luxurious living with distinct design nestled within the South African Bushveld. Each air-conditioned safari suite offers views of either the Makhutswi River or a popular waterhole, providing ideal game viewing. Amenities include private verandahs, premium bedding, coffee and tea facilities, and an infinity pool. Daily game drives in open safari vehicles provide the opportunity to view South Africa’s “Big Five” followed by evenings watching the sunset over the Drakensberg Mountains.