|Six Senses Zighy Bay|
Pegasus Capital Advisors L.P. now holds all of the resort and spa management contracts and related intellectual property rights of the Six Senses and Evason branded properties. A new company managed by Pegasus and its affiliates will operate these newly acquired assets. Bernhard Bohnenberger will remain the president of Six Senses, and will head the Six Senses Bangkok office.
This transaction is for the luxury resort management contracts, and does not include physical real estate. The Soneva brand and resorts, along with the company's real estate assets and holdings, were not included in the transaction, and will continue to be led by Sonu Shivdasani.
The new generation of Six Senses will include 28 branded spas around the world and the following Six Senses branded resort properties:
- Six Senses Laamu (Maldives)
- Six Senses Zighy Bay (Oman)
- Six Senses Yao Noi Beyond Phuket (Thailand)
- Six Senses Samui (Thailand)
- Six Senses Hua Hin (Thailand)
- Six Senses Con Dao (Vietnam)
- Six Senses Ninh Van Bay (Vietnam)
- Six Senses Saigon River (Vietnam), Under Construction
- Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain (China), Under Construction
- Evason Ana Mandara Nha Trang (Vietnam)
- Evason Hua Hin (Thailand)
- Evason Ma’In (Jordan)
For more information, visit www.sixsenses.com.