If there's an upside to the crazy winter we've had so far, it's that skiing season will probably last for a good while (until July, we'd imagine). Fairmont Hotels & Resorts throughout North America are offering some top ski deals. Take a look!
The Canadian Rockies
· The Fairmont Banff Springs: The Luxury Ski the Canadian Rockies Package includes accommodations, self-parking for one vehicle, a total of two tri-area ski passes per room, per night (valid at Sunshine Village, Lake Louise Mountain Resort and Ski Banff at Norquay), shuttle service to the ski hill, daily à la carte or buffet breakfast, a daily access pass to the Willow Stream Spa and complimentary ski and snowboard storage as well as all gratuities. Available through April 30.
· The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise: The Lake Louise Family Ski Experience Package includes accommodations, two lift tickets, one in-room movie, and a $25 Deli credit for treats. Complimentary transportation between the ski hill and the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is also included. Available through April 20.
· The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge: Families can hit the slopes with the Family Ski Experience. Package includes accommodations in a Fairmont Room, transportation to and from the ski hill, as well as family ski lift tickets for two adults and one child. Available until May 4.
· Fairmont Tremblant: Families can explore Quebec's Laurentian Mountains with the Family Ski Experience Package, which includes accommodations, one ski lift ticket per adult and $50 CAD food & beverage credit per day through April 12.
The Ultimate Tremblant Ski Package offers ski-in/ski-out access, as well as a good range of activities. The package includes overnight accommodations, breakfast, and one ski lift ticket per adult through April 12.
· Fairmont Le Château Frontenac: The Family Ski Experience includes accommodations, full buffet breakfast for two adults, two adult one-day ski lift tickets for either Mont Sainte-Anne or Stoneham, one in-room family movie rental and a special in-room delivery of popcorn and juices. Available until April 26.
· Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu: Families can take on The Charlevoix Family Ski Experience, including accommodations, ski lift tickets for two adults and two children at Mont Grand-Fonds, cookies and milk, and an in-room movie per night. Available until March 23.
(Bonus: For those looking for an adrenaline rush, the Ultimate Le Massif Ski Package offers accommodations and ski lift tickets for adults at Le Massif, which has the highest vertical drop in Eastern Canada. Available until March 23.)
· The Fairmont Chateau Whistler: The Ultimate Ski Experience package provides ski-in/ski-out access to the Whistler Blackcomb, co-host of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games. The offer includes mountainside accommodations (with a two-night minimum) and one Whistler Blackcomb dual-mountain ski resort lift pass per adult, per night. Available through April 21.
· Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge: The Franz Klammer Family Ski Experience includes accommodations in a two- or three-bedroom residence, children’s welcome amenity, two adult lift tickets daily (excluding arrival day), complimentary ski valet, complimentary airport transfers from Telluride or Montrose airports, and complimentary valet parking. Available through April 6 with a four-night minimum.
For more information or reservations (and a full list of ski deals), visit www.fairmont.com/skiexperience.