SLO Brew is celebrating the opening of its three venues – The Brew, The Rock, and The Lofts – with its “beercation” getaway package. With the package, guests will be able to enjoy the brewery, restaurant, venue, and accommodations of SLO Bre, including brewery tours, live entertainment, gastropub cuisine, and plenty of craft beer.
Ultimate Beercation Package
- Two-night stay in a three-bedroom Loft with a roof deck overlooking the San Luis Obispo Creek & Mission
- Dinner for six at the SLO Brew Restaurant & Pub
- Welcome selection of SLO Brew’s beers, chilled and ready to drink in the in-room fridge
- Private tour of The Rock with a tasting
All guests staying at The Lofts receive the following beer perks:
- Welcome selection of SLO Brew beer chilled and ready to enjoy
- A 15 percent discount on all food & beverage at the SLO Brew restaurant and pub located below the SLO Brew Lofts
- Access to the innkeeper/concierge who can arrange for tours at the SLO Brew Rock, their brewing facility, and any other local breweries – as well as the local favorite Hop On Beer Tours.
The Brew gastropub boasts a state-of-the-art music venue and nightclub, indoor and outdoor spaces, an expansive bar, and a new restaurant and menu. A new Whiskey Lounge, a creek-side patio, and a Fireside Salon are also available to guests. Above The Brew, The Lofts are well-suited for vacationing groups. The Lofts come in one-, two-, and three-bedroom options that overlook downtown and are walking distance to dozens of restaurants, shops, and nightlife. The Rock is the heart of SLO Brew – it is the 30-barrel brewhouse and taproom. It will be opening a biergarten, restaurant, and venue soon.
Accommodations at SLO Brew Lofts can be reserved through the SLO Brew website, www.SLOBrew.com.