Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, the brand’s first European property, opened this May. All of the rooms look swank, but we say the Rock Star Suite is something special. Take a look:
Guests get beachfront views from the suite's roof-top, which also includes:
· A post-modern round bed
· A 46" flat-screen HDT in the master bedroom
· Bar and MaxiBar has premium drinks (extra charge) and a Mix Me Bro! cocktail station
· A double bedroom with twin beds and a 42" flat-screen HDTV with private access to a bathroom
· A living room with a dining table for six and a 52” flat-screen HDTV with electronic gadgets like a video game console and iPad
· A private outdoor terrace with a round Jacuzzi and a chill-out furnished area
VIP services provided by the hotel's Rock Royalty Crew include free airport shuttle service, VIP check-in, use of a private Balinese bed in the hotel's Beach Club, VIP access to Ushuaïa Up sky lounge and events (by request), and priority reservations to Ibiza's hottest clubs and restaurants (by request).
Good to know: Pricing starts at $ 1,067 per night for the Rock Star Suite.
For more information, visit www.hrhibiza.com.