Heads up, foodies! The Stafford London is offering a Luxury Picnic Experience on the royal grounds of The Green Park, the smallest of the capital’s eight Royal Parks right next to Buckingham Palace.
The Stafford team will select the perfect spot for guests to relax and set up a meal prepared by Executive Chef Carlos Martinez.
The picnic menu is priced at approximately $65 and includes:
- Deli Style Brioche Sandwich Selection
- Green Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Quiche
- Pork Pie, Piccalilli
- British Blue Lobster Cocktail, Tiger Prawns, Rosemary
- Summer Berries Pudding
- Exotic Fruit Skewer
- Chocolate Trifle
Looking to add a splash to the picnic? No problem. Grab a bottle of Champagne or wine from the hotel's 380-year-old wine cellars(it's only an extra $100).
- Champagne Bollinger ½ Bottle
- White Wine ½ Chablis, Simmonet-Febvre, 2012
- Red Wine ½ Crozes-Hermitage Cave de Tain, 2010
Still and sparkling water is also available, of course.
Reservations can be made online at www.Kempinski.com/en/london/the-stafford-london or by phone at 011-44-207-493-0111.