Sunset Key near Key West, FL, has joined Starwood's Luxury Collection of hotels.
Following the transition, the resort has been renamed Sunset Key Cottages, A Luxury Collection Resort, Key West, and launched a new webiste at www.luxurycollection.com/sunsetkey.
To coincide with the move, Sunset Key Cottages and its sister property, West Street Hotel in Bar Harbor, Maine, are offering a new jetsetting package, the "Sunrise to Sunset Private Jet Escape." The escape, which begins at West Street Hotel and concludes at Sunset Key Cottages, is part of a partnership with Aura Jets. The package is available June 1 through October 18, and starts at $36,000.
Guests will enjoy overnight accommodations at the West Street Hotel and rise early in the morning for the short drive to nearby Acadia National Park and up to the top of Cadillac Mountain, the highest point along the North Atlantic seaboard and one of the first places to view sunrise in the U.S. Later that same morning, guests will jet down to Key West and take the seven-minute ferry over to Sunset Key, the ideal place to watch the sun set after a day of play on and off the water.
The Sunrise to Sunset Private Jet Escape may be customized to fit each traveling party's needs, including length of stay in each destination. The starting package price of $36,000 includes same-day transfer between West Street Hotel and Sunset Key Cottages.
- One night accommodation at West Street Hotel, Bar Harbor
- One night cottage accommodation at Sunset Key Cottages
- Private Aura Jets charter flight from Bar Harbor, Maine to Key West, Florida (jet seats up to six passengers)
- All transfers to and from private airports
- Roundtrip transfer to Acadia National Park (home of Cadillac Mountain)
- Private ferry service to and from Sunset Key
For additional package details, go to www.theweststreethotel.com/sunrise-to-sunset