So you want to celebrate new year's eve in Times Square but you don't want to deal with the crowds or the cold? No problem.
This year, the New York Marriott Marquis is offering an Ultimate Luxury New Year’s Eve package that brings guests to the hotel via private limousine. When they arrive in their two-bedroom presidential suite, they'll be serenaded by a private baby grand piano. Their private attendant will greet them with Piper Heidsieck champagne and the chef’s selection of hors d’oeuvres.
When it's time to get ready for the festivities, a personal stylist from PRIMP Salon & Spa Services will help them prepare for the gala party downstairs in Broadway Lounge, where they’ll be seated in the prime ball drop-view seats, overlooking the thousands of people gathered for the big
countdown at midnight.
In the Broadway Lounge, they’ll have a full evening of entertainment, special buffet dinner menus, premium bars and dancing as midnight approaches. Then it’s countdown time, when the air is filled with a storm of confetti throughout Times Square, as the famous Waterford crystal ball descends. The new year starts off in the morning with breakfast at Crossroads.
Good to know: For guests who want a celebration without staying at the hotel, individual tickets are still available to the gala party in Broadway Lounge, described above. Individual tickets range from $1,000 per person for communal seating, to $3,500 per person for prime view ball drop seating.
Ultimate Luxury New Year’s Eve Experience Package - $50,000
• Three nights in a presidential suite, arrival December 29 or 30
• Limousine transportation from and to the airport (LaGuardia, JFK or Newark)
• Welcome champagne and Chef’s hors d’oeuvres
• A personal musical welcome from a live performer, at the baby grand piano in the suite
• A private room attendant for in-room service
• In-room personal stylist for hair and make-up on December 31, before the party, by PRIMP Salon & Spa Services
• Up to four seats at the New Year’s Eve gala in Broadway Lounge, with Ball-Drop Views
• An early evening surprise visit outdoors to Times Square
• New Year’s Day breakfast at Crossroads
• Maximum four guests
The New York Marriott Marquis is located on Broadway between West 45th and West 46th Streets.