La Compagnie’s unlimited business-class travel from New York to Paris is back. From September 19-22, travelers can purchase one year of unlimited travel between the two cities for $40,000. This offer is on a first-come first-serve basis with only 10 passes available.
There are, however, some restrictions. They include:
- Purchase of the pass must be made in one single installment
- The offer is non-transferable and non-refundable
- Offer must be activated with the purchase of a first ticket before December 15, 2018
- Offer will be valid one full year from first flight
- Reservations can be modified or cancelled up to 3 hours before departure at no additional charge
- Penalty fees of $2,500 for no show
- Maximum booking of four legs at a time
La Compagnie is an exclusively business-class airline flying between New York (Newark International Airport) and Paris (Charles de Gaulle Airport.) There are 74 lie-flat seats in each aircraft as well as amenities including Samsung Galaxy Tablets, Caudalie cosmetic kits, and a la carte dining service.
Those with a La Compagnie boarding pass have access to the new Premium Icare 2 Lounge in Terminal 1 at Paris - Charles de Gaulle Airport. The lounge offers a TV, full bar, workspace, and Wi-Fi.
In New York, travelers have access to “Art & Lounge” space located on the ground floor level of Terminal B at Newark Airport, nearby the check-in counters. A varied menu is offered in the lounge including muffins, energy bars, dried fruit, cheese, and other snacks and refreshments. There is also a selection of wine and premium beers available. The dining space offers electronic docks and WiFi access.