Heads up, foodies! Castello di Casole, a five-star resort (and converted 10th-century castle) in the Tuscan countryside and the Farmhouse Inn, a boutique hotel in the Sonoma wine country, have partnered to create a culinary experience in the Italian countryside that celebrates the foodie culture of both Tuscany and California.
Castello di Casole and Executive Chef Daniele Sera will welcome the Farmhouse Inn and the hotel’s Michelin-starred Executive Chef Steve Litke for a gathering that focuses on the food, wine and history of Italy. The event will include private dinners, cooking demonstrations and classes, Italian and art lessons as well as tours of the historic region.
The exclusive week-long experience will take place from June 15 – June 20 and includes:
· Accommodations at the Castello di Casole
· Spa treatments at Essere Spa
· Private dinner with Chef Daniele Sera
· A locally inspired al Fresco lunch at a luxurious Farmhouse at Castello di Casole
· Cooking demonstration with Michelin-starred chef Steve Litke
· Pizza making class at Pazzia
· Guided tour of Siena
· Italian language class or painting class
Visit Castello di Casole for more information.