Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts has announced two Jubilee Packages for travelers heading to Vatican City, in honor of the Jubilee of Mercy, which runs through November 20, 2016.
Located alongside a historic pilgrimage route, which offers views of Rome and the Eternal City, the property’s packages will include amenities such as private tours of the the four major Basilicas and signature hotel amenities, including dinner at the three-starred Michelin restaurant La Pergola, access to the Imperial Club, as well as the Grand Spa.
Jubilee Deluxe , Starting from €1,530 ($1,704) for two guests (booking code PR10JD):
- Transfer from/to airport
- Tour of the 4 Basilicas with private guide (St. Peter’s, St. John in the Lateran, St. Mary Mayor, St. Paul outside the Walls – max 4 guests, transfer not included)
- Group tour of Vatican, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica (inclusive of transfers, guide, entrance tickets)
- Dinner at L’Uliveto for 2 guests (tasting menu, beverages excluded)
Starting from €2,995 ($3,336) for two guests (booking code PR10JS):
- Transfer from/to airport in Mercedes S Class
- Welcome drink with selection of canapés & flute of champagne
- Accommodation (in Junior or top Suites only)
- Complimentary access to the Imperial Club & Grand Spa
- Private tour of the 4 Basilicas with private guide (St. Peter’s, St. John in the Lateran, St. Mary Mayor, St. Paul outside the Walls) + transfers in Mercedes E Class
- Private tour of Vatican, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica (3 hours - inclusive of transfers, guide, entrance tickets)
- Dinner at La Pergola for 2 guests (7-course tasting menu + aperitif champagne + 3 wines + mineral water + coffee)